getting the size of an oracle db

From: Marc Teufel <mteufel_at_set-gmbh.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:08:00 +0100

hi ng,

just a little question. i need a sql-command wich gets the current size (in MB or GB) of a database. i need a SQL cause i want to show the size in my vb-programm on a form (ODBC-Connection, in VB I use RDO) .

many thanks for all your help (and sorry for my bad english ;-))

With best wishes from Bavaria/Germany,
Marc Teufel Received on Thu Jan 31 2002 - 10:08:00 CST