Jdeveloper platform

From: Flavio Casetta <cflav_at_tin.it>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:34:42 GMT

Hello everybody,
could someone help me out with this ?
I've got an Oracle 8i personal edition installed on my pc, running on top of win98.
Is it possible to install Jdeveloper as well? From the documentation I read it requires NT/2000, but I was curious to know if anybody tried it on Win98.

Thanks in advance,
Flavio Received on Thu Jan 31 2002 - 09:34:42 CST