Re: 9i server performance, 5 million hits per second?

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-family_at_attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 14:04:22 GMT

I thought so. Sounds like someone from marketing. The Internet hype of companies growing forever at astronomical rates is over. (called Internet bubble) with 5 * 10^6 hits per second you would have more than database /hardware problems. You would have network problems and other infrastructure problems. Clearly there are drugs involved here. Jim