Can Standard Edition run parallel servers?

From: Allen <allenh_at_starbase.neosoft.com>
Date: 30 Jan 2002 15:22:53 -0600

Boy Oracle must think highly of their Enterprise Edition software.. I don't need 99% of the EE extras at this time (including RAC), but we are interested in setting up a no frills parallel server, probably just 2 unix boxes hooked to a sun D1000. Can we do this with two Standard Edition licenses?

thx.. allen Received on Wed Jan 30 2002 - 15:22:53 CST