Re: Is Sr. DBAs afraid of not be able to pass cert exam ??

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 05:54:47 +1100

I've been teaching it for 3, working it for 7 before that. Every damn course I find something I didn't know/had forgotten. Some student or other, even sometimes the incompetent/irritating/hopeless ones, always manages to throw me a curve-ball that requires considerable thinking on my feet, if not a trip home and an evening's experimentation.

And with a new version released every 3 days (it feels like it, anyway!), it's a continual learning curve, not a once-and-have-done job.

Regards
HJR

Oracle Resources: http://www.hjrdba.com