ORACLIENT_V817

From: Andy <andreas.pfeifer_at_teijinmonofil.com>
Date: 30 Jan 2002 07:51:06 -0800

HI !
I have a fortran-prg that tries to connect to a oracle8i database, but if the database not avaible i get the following error message from the oraclient_V817:

DEBUG-I-DYNIMGSET, setting image ORACLIENT_V817
%DEBUG-I-DYNMODSET, setting module KPUEX
%SYSTEM-F-ACCVIO, access violation, reason mask=00, virtual
address=000000000000
0010, PC=000000000083C854, PS=0000001B
break on unhandled exception at KPUEX\kpuexec\%LINE 698446 in THREAD 1

I didn't find a answer in meta link...... Received on Wed Jan 30 2002 - 09:51:06 CST