Re: Is JDeveloper hard to learn?

From: Ricky Sanchez <rsanchez_at_more.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 15:23:09 GMT

srg-

JDeveloper is an IDE, that is all. If you know java, then the IDE either appeals to you or it does not.

JDeveloper is a piece of cake to use. Just play with it and get used to it. 3.2 and 9i are quite different animals. I use 9i now, since it is stable and has some nice remote debugging and deployment features not found in earlier releases.