Re: Max Extents question.

From: Przemek <roznow_at_klienci.pkobp.pl>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 15:14:18 +0100

Are you sure that maxextents is for tablespace ? This is part of default storege for all object created in this tablespace. So the tables or something else in tablespace else doesn't allocate more extents than maxextents by default (you can change this by storage clause of the object which you create).
The size of tablespace is limitted only by size of all its files. Regards
Przemek