Table via ODBC not available

From: Peter Lintner <peter.lintner_at_sos-kd.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:31:26 +0100

Hi!
I've created a table in my 8i-Database and configured my sqlnet. I can select data from the table via sqlplus and also with the oracle odbc-Testutility.
But, when I wnt to include the table in my access-DB, i can't choose it from the user-tables, which are listed by the odbc-Driver.

Do you have any ideas, what can be the problem?

Thanks
Peter Received on Wed Jan 30 2002 - 07:31:26 CST