Re: How to Create 2nd Instance on NT V8 db

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 08:27:34 +0100

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002 00:33:38 GMT, "Steve" <schen_at_prodigy.net> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I would like to know the easy way to create a 2nd instance on NT V8.1.6 and
>hope some guru can offer his great insight.
>
>Would that be similar to Unix based creation?
>
>Very appreciated.
>
>Steve

please replace the g-word by the m-word and look up the docs and/or use the database creation assistant. Please do not ask this mere doc questions here or hire a consultant to do it for you.

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Wed Jan 30 2002 - 01:27:34 CST