slow client connections

From: A Wong <ajkwong5_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 07:03:25 GMT

User have an application login account and all these accounts use a common database login account. Application login is for the front-end application, and database login connects them to the Oracle database. It seems that the application accounts that are used lots respond really slowly. Less heavily used accounts fair much better. But overall, there has been a decrease in performance. How could I find out why this is happening?

(same as one of my old postings, thought I'd repost) Received on Wed Jan 30 2002 - 01:03:25 CST