extensive CPU rate

From: tshen <tshen01_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 02:27:38 GMT

hi, Guys:

  I have one production DB runing on a dedicate unix box, the application using "connection pools" to connect to DB, today the "top" shows there were almost
99.9% usr CPU rate, and the DB almost hanging there for several mins, then I found the SQL parsing used almost 98% CPU time, but how can I identify those trouble making SQL statements?

Tao Received on Tue Jan 29 2002 - 20:27:38 CST