Pb Installion Oracle 9i AS

From: pascal <pascal.donini_at_netcourrier.com>
Date: 29 Jan 2002 02:43:38 -0800

hello,

I get the 3 cd of the iSuite application for Installation of Oracle 9i Application Server. When I launch the installation program I have this error message:

Severe: Unable to verify iSuite Product Install Configuration Setup as detected that your iSuite Product Install has not been setup corectly, probabily because the installation was aborted. Please restart setup

If someone has some idea...
thx

Pascal Received on Tue Jan 29 2002 - 04:43:38 CST