J2ME Java development, JDBC link to 9iLite on Palm - Help

From: Shawn Jensen <shawn.jensen_at_pclsa.co.za>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:18:35 +0200

Hello Group

We are developing in Java (J2ME) for the Palm and want to use the 9iLite DB. Does anyone have help files for this other than those provided with the CD? We are battling with the JDBC, SQL links. We run JDK1.3 with no success, in the notes it suggests JDK1.1 or 1.2 we have used these to no avail.

Anyone with experience in this, your assistance will be appreciated. We are using 8i DB, 9iAS WE and web to go server.

Regards
Shawn Received on Tue Jan 29 2002 - 04:18:35 CST