Import table into different tablespace

From: Calvin Crumrine <Calvin_Crumrine_at_dced.state.ak.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:39:22 -0900

I exported a table from a 7.3.4 database but I can't seem to import it into the 8.1.7 database I'm creating. Using SHOW=Y it appears that the problem is that I cleaned up the tablespace names in the 8.1.7 database. Is there no way to import a table into a different tablespace? Am I forever stuck with the stupid names under which they were originally created?

Thanks. Received on Mon Jan 28 2002 - 13:39:22 CST