nested SQL query

From: Erik <erik_lembke_at_web.de>
Date: 28 Jan 2002 06:12:49 -0800

I don't know if this is the correct newsgroup, but I was not able to find a SQL group.

Just a short question:
Is it OK to use such SQL Statements:

 select REVISION, SHEETIDX from sheet where REVISION=(select MAX(REVISION) from SHEET);

Problem is I want the sheetidx with the highest revision.

Is there a solution with better performance (without a nest) ?

regards,

Erik Received on Mon Jan 28 2002 - 08:12:49 CST