Re: MONITORING

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:20:40 -0000

It was very interesting (but I was the speaker so I'm biased). It was also public, so long as you had paid the admission fee, and travelled to Denmark.

Of course, the "famous names" were there for entertainment and the 'apres seminar' rather than for learning purposes - but I like to think that they might have picked up a couple of ideas; I certainly did.

--
Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Now running 3-day intensive seminars

Host to The Co-Operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Author of: