ORACLE 7 - restrict access problem

From: g&m <grzegorz.moszczynski_at_natned.com.pl>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 07:40:55 +0100

Hello all,
Is possible to restrict application access to ORACLE server (ver.7) ? For example:
I would like give login access only from DEV/FORMS apllication and not from SQLPLUS, .., etc.

Of course I can create additionall deamon and listein who I actually in "V$session" table,
but maybe is another solution for it .
????

Thanks for any help,
Regards,
Grzegorz. Received on Mon Jan 28 2002 - 00:40:55 CST