Re: Closing cursors after leaving them open.

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 01:56:37 GMT

Fernão Magalhaes doodled thusly:

>I tried running an anonymous PL/SQL procedure several times, without
>closing the cursor, and it executed successfully. Can you clarify how
>you arrived to the error below?

I think galen would have been running a stored procedure. Anonymous blocks close everything on exit. Packages can remain with active status.

A simple IF for cursor open is needed. If anyone interested, I can post here some sample code? Got it all over the place for "getters" I'm doing for J2EE screens.

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam Received on Sun Jan 27 2002 - 19:56:37 CST