REPOST: Installing Oracle 8i on novell netware 4.2

From: sn <snajeeb_at_emirates.net.ae>
Date: 27 Jan 2002 11:02:24 GMT

While I was trying to install oralce 8i (8.1.5.0.2) on Novell netware version 4.2 with SFT option during installion my installation stop working with the follwing message.

RDBMS81.ins(197): OS_ERROR while spawning Vol2:orawn815\nlm\orapwd8i.nlm
file=vol2:oranw815\database\pwdorcl.ora
password=MANAGER

vol2 is my novell volume where I want to install the oralce orawn815 is my directroy where I want to install the oracle server MANAGER is password for INTERNAL which I provided during the insallation

Any help is appericated
Many thanks

This message was cancelled from within The Unacanceller's glorious new software, Lotus 1-2-3 For Rogue Cancellers. Received on Sun Jan 27 2002 - 05:02:24 CST