Re: Oracle Developer Certification Question

From: James W. Anderson <jwadsl01_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 02:11:27 -0500

You can purchase Oracle CD packs online. Try http://store.oracle.com and look for the Oracle9i Database pack. I believe each CD pack costs around $39-40 plus shipping. Obviously this does not include a full license to use the software in a business, but you should be fine if you're only using it for learning. It should have all the same rights as any software you download from OTN.