Thanks for the reply

From: Justin <justin_at_ca.ca>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 21:04:47 -0800

Hey, Chris,

   Thanks for the reply, I took a look at the STS stuff, looks good though the price is kind of steep. Do you have any experience with STS ? Do you think reading oracle's documentation will help, though the volume is kind of overwhelming.

   I'm just curious, the DBAs I know seems just like Sys Admins, sitting there surfing the net all day, unless someone broke something or something really bad happend, which doesn't happen that often, while us poor programmers have to work day and night at every new feature release, which is almost every week.

Justin

"Chris Boyle" <cboyle_at_no.spam.hargray.com> wrote in message news:a2u70u$dh8d$1_at_news3.infoave.net...
> I would also skip the OCP CBTs from Oracle. They were the exact same
> quality as Daniel found the book to be. Until Sybex or somebody comes out
> with a book your only choice is class room training. You could get the
STS