REPOST: Reinstall fails on W2K

From: Andy Kent <andykent.bristol.DontSpamMe_at_virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 23:14:07 -0000

 I'm trying to reinstall Oracle 8i Enterprise Edition to a different drive on a test W2K box.
 I've run the uninstall script but now the installation doesn't work. If I install to the D: drive, it gets 3% through (to "Loading Database Verify Utility") then just disappears from the screen. If I try installing it to the C: drive, it gets 4% through and then the same thing happens. In neither case had it copied anything to the installation directory.

 What's going on?

--
-Andy Kent-

Bristol, England

Remove '.DontSpamMe' from return address to respond by email.

This message was cancelled from within The Unacanceller's glorious new software, Lotus 1-2-3 For Rogue Cancellers. Received on Sat Jan 26 2002 - 17:14:07 CST