Control-SA and Oracle

From: Mark <mark_at_foxhillgroup.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 08:35:51 GMT

I have been asked to assist one of my clients with the integration of BMC's Control-SA with their Oracle systems. The product was purchased by the clients security group without any input from the DBA team, so no one knows any details about the product. I have a call in to the clients BMC rep but won't be able to get any information until late next week. Does anyone here have any experience with Control-SA for managing database access rights? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mark... Received on Sat Jan 26 2002 - 02:35:51 CST