REPOST: View Column Definition?

From: <1443131_at_usenetplanet.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 20:09:24 GMT

Let's say that I have created a simple view like this:

create ora replace view TEMP_V1(c1)
as
select column1 from TEMP_T1;
Looking up DBA_VIEWS shows the view SQL body definition (select column1 from TEMP_T1). However, I do not know where the column definition (c1) is stored. Where can I find it? Above is very simple example, but for big views with many columns, I need to find out where column definitions are. Thank you in advance.

This message was cancelled from within The Unacanceller's glorious new software, Lotus 1-2-3 For Rogue Cancellers. Received on Fri Jan 25 2002 - 14:09:24 CST