REPOST: Re: Be A Winner! 1385

From: Daniel A. Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:48:19 +0000

Newspaper or not it is illegal in the U.S. But then why would someone perpetuating a scam care about that? Australia must be proud of Ian NOT!

Daniel Morgan

Jim Kennedy wrote:

> In the US this is actually illegal to put into a Newspaper!
> Jim
> "Daniel A. Morgan" <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com> wrote in message
> > I'll make you 10X the winner. Send me $50.00
> >
> > Would all the stupid people that respond to this garbage please see their
> > physician immediately.
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > Daniel Morgan
> >

> > Fergus wrote:
> >
> > > you must be kidding me
> > >
> > > <fqctop_at_winwinwin.com> wrote in message

> > > into the major draw.

> ktuucjlvmekifqfobvuicrooipewfmzwsuwemxpzgwfcqehkcvotwdqzyufyhffoxjpuhmblnjbw
> > > glgxlbbfvljrc

This message was cancelled from within The Unacanceller's glorious new software, Lotus 1-2-3 For Rogue Cancellers. Received on Fri Jan 25 2002 - 03:48:19 CST