REPOST: Re: Can I stop someone changing their password ?

From: Daniel A. Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:26:58 +0000

Actually you can stop someone from changing their own password. But it requires creating a password function as part of the profile that only allows a single password to be used ... and if they can't guess it ... they can't change it.

Daniel Morgan

Norman Dunbar wrote:

> Hi Sybrand,
>
> You have confirmed what we thought. Scotland Yard will indeed have to be
> called in :o)
>
> Regards,
> Norman.
>
> PS. My sig doesn't have the 'rehards' or the 'regrads' on it, I have
> dyslexic fingers when I type that word. I very rarely get it right,
> until after I hit the send button :o(

This message was cancelled from within The Unacanceller's glorious new software, Lotus 1-2-3 For Rogue Cancellers. Received on Thu Jan 24 2002 - 05:26:58 CST