Re: ORA-1438 on Import (very urgent!!!!)

From: Chris Weiss <chris_at_www.hpdbe.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 22:28:22 -0500

It sounds like you recreated the table from a DDL script, the table drifted in structure, and you are attempting to import the data into an invalid table definition. If so, trying importing the entire file after dropping the table. Also, look for a synonym to a table with the same name.

Otherwise, crank up the precision on your number columns.

If this fails, try importing the data into a different database to ensure it is not a problem with your current database.

Good Luck!

--

Chris Weiss