Re: concurrency on a table

From: Chris Weiss <chris_at_www.hpdbe.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:27:09 -0500

If you query the oracle meta data, you can see what SQL has been executed and the frequency of access. If you are looking for a particular table:

SELECT SUM(EXECUTIONS) FROM V$SQLAREA WHERE SQL_TEXT LIKE '%<TABLE>%';

This query will be ****slow**** so be careful when you run it depending on your system load.

Good Luck!

--

Chris Weiss