Re: Oracle OCP Book - Is This Correct?

From: Daniel A. Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:05:43 +0000

Thanks for your comments. I went over these with my students at the University last night and they found it very disturbing that a book marketing under the auspices of Oracle and used for an OCP test could have such obvious errors. It definitely makes one wonder who got paid for editing ... and why. I think an apology is owed by both the author and the publisher. But as you say ... it also makes one wonder whether you could fail the test based on the fact that your answers were correct and theirs are wrong.

Daniel Morgan