problems with lost datafile...

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:22:09 -0000

I presume you would want a script to rebuild all your indexes, so as system in sqlplus, or whatever :

set lines 350
set pages 0
set trimspool on
spool rebuild.sql

select 'alter index '||owner||'.'||index_name||' rebuild;' from dba_indexes
where owner in (list of owners affected);

spool off
@rebuild.sql

That should do it, I'm assuming you have got your tablespace back ok and it is able to be used.

have fun.

Regards,
Norman.

Norman Dunbar			EMail:	Norman.Dunbar_at_LFS.co.uk
Database/Unix administrator	Phone:	0113 289 6265
				Fax:	0113 289 3146
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.	URL:	http://www.Lynx-FS.com