Need help with this query.

From: Kev <java2e_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:58:12 -0800

Ok,

I dont get this at all.

Platform oracle 8i;

From the SQL Plus I run this query and it works with no problem;

select DATA_ID, DATAPOINT_ID, SHORTDATE, INTERVAL, VALUE, typeofday from vw_Andy
  where DATAPOINT_ID = 1

      and (SHORTDATE >=  '01-JAN-02' and SHORTDATE < '30-JAN-02')
         order by shortdate, interval

But now if I run this exact same query cut and paste in into VB, Delphi, C++ it will not work. It returns nothing.

I am using ADO. I have no clue as to what is going on. Does anyone have a clue?

any other query I run from VB, Delphi, C++ without using a date I have no problems whatsoever. Just when I add a date it doesnt work. I dont get it.

Thanks,

Kev Received on Tue Jan 22 2002 - 22:58:12 CST