got a core dump when running sqlplus (oracle 816 on HPUX 11)

From: Gary YU <gary.yu_at_istark.com>
Date: 22 Jan 2002 13:52:03 -0800

Hi all,

I have just installed a oracle(816) client on a HPUX 11.0 box. the installation seemed OK, and I can use 'tnsping' to talk to the Oracle server, but when I ran the sqlplus, I got a "Memory fault(core dumped)".

some of my colleagues said he had the same problem last year when install the same product, and solved it by replace some lib files and relink the sqlplus executable file, but he cannot remeber the details, and said he got the help from this forum, so could anyone here has some experience on this issue give me some help again?

thanks a lot!
Gary Received on Tue Jan 22 2002 - 15:52:03 CST