Help: Library cache

From: Mike F <u518615722_at_spawnkill.ip-mobilphone.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:57:29 GMT

I am new to statspack performance tuning. Even though our library cache hit ratio is very high, 99%, ther is some reading which concerns me. Could somebody tells me, based on the following reading, is there

anything we need to improve?

but for sql area,

get request           715,631
pct miss is               0.1
ping request is     2,252,042
pct miss is               0.1
reload is                 309
invalidation is           919

for table/procedure

get request            38,132
pct miss is               0.3
ping request is     3,193,023
pct miss is               0.0
reload is                 111
invalidation is           0

Thank you very much for you help

--
Sent by  dbadba62 from hotmail  in field com