Question about parsing

From: Julio German Rojas Pelaez <jgrp_at_tid.es>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:34:44 +0100

In short:
I have exactly same query once executed though jdbc once executed from sqlplus.
I got two different rows in v_$sql.

Should't they be registered as two executions of the same query instead of two
different ones?

More information:
The reason of this question is trying to find why the query through jdbc gets locked
with an library cache pin exclusive every time it is executed. I have tried to reproduce the lock executing the same query through sqlplus I have
verified the cloning of the query through:

SELECT ADDRESS, SQL_TEXT || '|' FROM V_$SQLTEXT WHERE
ADDRESS IN ('81EEB098' , '820C3F88' )
order by piece, address

they are piece by piece identical.
On a follow up I include the contents of V_$SQL for these queries (HTML formated)

If the answer to above question is 'YES' something has gone wrong with oracle and
that would be my next searching if 'NO' will have to continue looking for something
else. Received on Tue Jan 22 2002 - 05:34:44 CST