Re: Command line backup

From: Zorglub <no_at_mail>
Date: 22 Jan 2002 11:56:11 GMT

Okay okay that seems a good way. I'm not working in production environment. Thus, if I simply shutdown the NT service of my database I just have to copy all the files in "oradata/mydatabase" ?? I suppose that if I have a problem I can do the same for restore ? Just stop and overwrite the files ?

Thank you