All output in UPPER case and with s p a c e s in SQL*Plus

From: Thomas Reinartz <Thomas.Reinartz_at_debis.com>
Date: 22 Jan 2002 11:08:46 +0100

Hi,

I'm doing "select * from table_name;" within SQL*Plus (Client 8.0.5, Server 8.1. 7, compatible mode 8.1.0) and I receive strange output. It looks something like

 C O L U M N N A M E

 R O W 1
 R O W 2
 A N D S O O N

All output is in upper case and has spaces between the letters. Using TOAD I see no output at all.

Somebody with an idea?

Thanks in advance

Thomas

News suchen, lesen, schreiben mit http://newsgroups.web.de