too many extents

From: A Wong <ajkwong5_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 07:39:21 GMT

it's not good to have too many extents. how many is "too many"? what factors do you take into consideration for determining the "too many" level? and how do you fix it? export your data, then re-import it? that's the suggestion I got from the vendor. Oh yes, and thanks for all the replies to my previous messages. Incredibly helpful!! Received on Tue Jan 22 2002 - 01:39:21 CST