Re: Java SP writing to file system

From: Tarik <tarik_sadat_at_amat.com>
Date: 21 Jan 2002 03:22:16 -0800

> HTH & YMMV

        ^^^^

What does this mean??!!!

Well I checked out the permissions and they look OK. The Oracle database service is configured to start as the "system" user, and the Temp directory the SP is trying to write to has full RWXD permissions for "Everyone", which means any process should be able to write to it.

Do you think there are any other permissions I should grant to the database user other than read & write?

Tarik Received on Mon Jan 21 2002 - 05:22:16 CST