Re: install 8.1.7 on Redhat 7.1 - FINISHED :-)

From: Kim Emax - ayianapa.dk <newsgroup_at_fjerndette-ayianapa.dk>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 00:29:27 +0100

"Kim Emax - ayianapa.dk" <newsgroup_at_fjerndette-ayianapa.dk> wrote

> > A few more questions: Your are pretty sure that you set up .bash_profile
> > correctly?
>
> I would say so, this is the whole file:

damn! Apparently I´ve set the file up from a different guide, the bash_profile mentioned here, _is not_ the same as the one on Jeffreys guide! also we installed these:

compat-libstdc++-6.2-2.9.0.16
compat-egcs-c++-6.2-1.1.2.16
compat-egcs-objc-6.2-1.1.2.16

Dunno which did it, but it finally works :-)

Everybody, thanks for Ur help, U´ve been great! :-)

--
Take Care
Kim Emax