Error SQL-02150: Encountered zero length in ANSI dynamic SET statement

From: markus <markus.hoevermann_at_stb-ag.com>
Date: 18 Jan 2002 11:10:22 -0800

Hi,

can anyone please help me with the following problem: I work with an Oracle 8.1.5 database. I wrote an application with PRO*C.
Everything works fine until I try to select a column of type NUMBER (no precision given). Then, Oracle throws the error: SQL-02150: Encountered zero length in ANSI dynamic SET statement

Selecting a column defined with a precision (e.g. NUMBER(10)) works fine.

Does anybody have a solution for this problem?

Thank you in advance,

Markus Received on Fri Jan 18 2002 - 13:10:22 CST