Nested criteria in a grouping clause

From: Jon <jzuazoa_at_nexo.es>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 13:18:27 +0100

I would a SELECT FROM a table that contains 3 columns: STATE, CLIENT and DEBT and I would like show the rows that contains CLIENT 1, totalizing below the details the DEBT column for CLIENT 1; afterwards the same with CLIENT 2; finally, due to the fact that all of the clients can be located in a STATE, I would to finish the query with the TOTAL of the DEBT for each STATE.

Thanks for you help Received on Fri Jan 18 2002 - 06:18:27 CST