Oracle Client for Linux and Oracle Client for NT -- Help

From: w <w_at_w.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:01:47 -0500

Hi,
I'm a Oracle newbie. I just got two CDs, one is Oracle Enterprise Edition 8.1.6 for Linux, the other is Oracle Enterprise Edition 8.1.6 for NT. Can I install Oracle Server using Oracle for Linux CD on my Linux server, and install Oracle Client using Oracle for NT CD on my Win 2000 professional workstation, and then access the database on the Linux server from my Win 2000 workstation ? Can I install Oracle Client using Oracle for Linux CD on my Win 2000 professional workstation, then access the Oracle Server for NT on the NT server? Thanks in advance.

W.J Received on Thu Jan 17 2002 - 20:01:47 CST