Re: Education vs manuals

From: Daniel A. Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:12:01 +0000

As I teach Oracle at a university I can tell you what my experience is with my students ... basically those that already have the basics learn well from books and CBT. Those that are trying to get an initial understanding learn better from classes. But to a great extent ... it depends on the individual. The problem with books and CBT ... is that you can't ask for clarifications or restatements.

Daniel Morgan