Re: Security ALERT - Oracle PL/SQL Module Security Issues

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 22:39:12 +0100

On 17 Jan 2002 11:59:33 -0800, jasonrowski_at_yahoo.com (Jason Rowski) wrote:

>Hi,
>
>The Oracle 9i PL/SQL Module has some serious security vulnerabilities.
>You can find more details at this site :
>http://oracle.dbresources.com/
>
>Thanks
>Jason

Yawn,
I wouldn't say that 'resource' is unprejudiced, and I'm very annoyed by the people, although they seem to endorse the criticism, are coureagous enough to post under the name 'Anonymous' Pray, please tell me, how many security vulnerabilities have been found in Microsux software?

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Thu Jan 17 2002 - 15:39:12 CST