Host Name, Port and Net Service Name during installation of 9iLite

From: Chris Tusk <chris_tusk_at_dingaan.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 22:33:40 +0200

Hi there all

What is the Host Name, Port and Net Service Name required during the installation of 9iLite on Windows? I don't have the System Administrator to ask as recommended by the Installation Documentation. I am installing this at home, and there's no one that I know who uses Oracle.

Best Regards
Chris Tusk
South Africa Received on Thu Jan 17 2002 - 14:33:40 CST