Re: Oracle versus Sqlserver

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 19:15:08 +0100

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:39:10 -0000, "Niall Litchfield" <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk> wrote:

>"Nuno Souto" <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam> wrote in message
>> >Larry Ellision the founder of Oracle
>around
>> >>

>> that is indeed very true.
><pedantry>
>Not really. Microsoft was founded in 1975. This was before any commercially
>available product based on SQL so far as I am aware.
></pedantry>

And it took them 5 full years to have their first stolen product (DOS) shippe? WOW
 I've read in a Bill Gates biography Bill Gates was mainly recognized for his debugging capacities.

Cheers

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Thu Jan 17 2002 - 12:15:08 CST