Problem with Oracle Univeral Installer - can't click on buttons

From: Pete Stiglich <pete_stiglich_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Jan 2002 09:33:51 -0800

Hello,

   I'm trying to use the installer in interactive mode on Mandrake Linux 8.1. The version of Oracle I'm trying to install is 8.1.7. I can click on the "Deinstall products" and "About Oracle Universal Installer", but none of the other buttons at the bottom of the screen.  When I click on the "Next" button, the button somewhat hightlights, but nothing else happens.

   Any suggestions?

Thanks

Pete
pete_stiglich_at_hotmail.com Received on Thu Jan 17 2002 - 11:33:51 CST