Re: Export and backup fails - Oracle 8 / WinNT

From: Zorglub <no_at_mail>
Date: 17 Jan 2002 12:28:05 GMT

Thanks Andre ! I will try but in the preference dialog I can see several item that can have (or must) users/passwords : which are the items concerned by theses settings ? I mean : only the database service or/and the server node ?
When I tried to use SYSMAN instead of SYSTEM : I got errors about credentials or rights on the database... I don't remember where I setup the admin rights for a node...