Re: svrmgrl & TNS adapter error

From: vg <vgalan_at_personal.ro>
Date: 17 Jan 2002 03:25:45 -0800

vgalan_at_personal.ro (vg) wrote in message news:<54e5e6b4.0201160816.6e86eb90_at_posting.google.com>...

I've found the source of my misery!!!

For all you people out there that experienced similar problems, DO NOT USE TERMINAL SERVICES to administrate Oracle!!! I dont know why Oracle doesn't like TS but as soon as I type the commands at the server console (not via Terminal Services) the problem dissapeared!

Regards,
VG